Translate selection in Safari with single key stroke
TranslateMe allows you to simply select some text in Safari browser, press ‘T’ and read translation in popup panel.
You also can:
- Translate whole page with single click
- Translate single word or sentence
- Listen to selection in original language
- Setup different activation key
- … or use toolbar button
also target language is configurable.
Sounds good? Go on and try it out…
There are three easy steps to get it:
- Download it here
- Open downloaded file and install in safari
- Go to Safari preferences and configure your target language and shortcut key (if you don’t like ‘T’)